Sunday, June 7, 2009

The New Face of Pokemon

Pokemon is just absolutely amazing. Ever since I was little I have loved the Pokemon Games. I started out with Pokemon Red, and fell in love with the series. Today I play the games nearly every day, mainly Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Platinum.

I am also very excited for the release of the new Pokemon Games, Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver, coming out for the Nintendo DS. These are the remakes of Pokemon Silver and Gold, and so far, seem that they will be as good as the originals.

I recently have been playing the Pokemon Card game and have started to understand it more. It seems that the card game has grown even more popular in the last few years than it has in times past.

One thing I want to do with this site is to add a Pokedex entry of a Pokemon at least twice a week. I want to show the good and the bad about each Pokemon and explain where and how to catch them. If they evolve, I would also explain how to get them to the next stage.

This is why I am here and ready to give you information about nearly all things Pokemon. I hope you take the chance to read and enjoy these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment