Friday, June 26, 2009

BiWeekly Pokedex: Wynaut


I'm sorry I've not posted the past couple of days, I was at EFY this whole week, and coming home at 9:30-10:00 I'm not given much time. This time I've featuring the Pokemon Wynaut because I just barely hatched one in my Pokemon Emerald game. I named it Cecil after a friend of mine named Ceciley. So here you go!



Obtainable by breeding in:
  • Ruby
  • Sapphire
  • Emerald
  • FireRed
  • LeafGreen
  • Diamond
  • Pearl
  • Platinum

DPPt Description: It grows strong by pushing up against others en masse. It loves eating sweet fruit.

Evolution:
Wynaut evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15

General Info:
Type: Psychic
Ability: Shadow Tag
Height: 2'00"
Weight: 30.9 lbs


Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum LV Up Attacks:
1 - Splash
1 - Charm
1 - Encore
15 - Counter
15 - Mirror Coat
15 - Safeguard
15 - Destiny Bond

On Tuesday I've got Gorebyss lined up, but after that I'm going to do any that someone requests, so hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment