Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Current Save Files on Pokemon Games

For this Sunday, one week since this Blog's birth, I've decided to tell all of you my names, Pokedex, badges and time of all of my games. So here they are.

Pokemon Red- Name: Sage, Badges: 0, Pokedex: 2, Time: 0:12
Pokemon Yellow- Name: Porter, Badges: 0, Pokedex: 1, Time: 0:13
Pokemon Crystal- Name: GOLD, Badges: 2, Pokedex: 7, Time: 3:05
Pokemon Emerald- Name: Eagle, Badges: 3, Pokedex: 3, Time: 2:02
Pokemon Firered- Name: RED, Badges: 1, Pokedex: 3, Time: 0:54
Pokemon Diamond- Name: Rusty, Badges: 8, Pokedex: 464 Time: 247:56
Pokemon Pearl- Name: Zelda, Badges: 0, Pokedex: 0, Time: 0:00
Pokemon Platinum- Name: Nelson, Badges: 1, Pokedex: 38, Time: 5:59

I don't think anyone cares too much, but I just wanted to see it all laid out like that. If you couldn't tell my most played game is Diamond.

Thanks for reading for this past week! It's been real

1 comment:

  1. Hey can you tell me your friend codes for platinum, diamond, and pearl? My name's Mei in platinum and I would like to show you my awesome skills. My friend code is 0474 3875 8544. Please add me!

    ReplyDelete