Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Site Changes

Right now I'm working on making the site look and work well. I've added a few new features, my favorite being the banner on top. I just think it looks incredibly awesome and retro.
A useful thing that I put on the right is the "Section" viewer. All of the articles/post things are categorized into those few sections and you are able to click on one to choose whichever one you want to view.
The most recent addition is the Poll on the side. Just like any interactive site should have, you can vote on the current topic that Lime Face or myself choose to put up there. Please vote at your leisure.
If there are any other things that you think should be added onto this little section of the internet, please feel free to leave a comment on this or any other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment